All deposits, payments, & fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Booking a trip signifies your acceptance to the following Terms & Conditions.
Reservations & Payments
• All payments towards a travel event are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE.
• No name changes allowed.
• All new reservations require a deposit and registration form. Once deposit is submitted, you are required to make monthly payments to avoid cancellation due to abandonment of reservation. All cancellations will result in previous funds forfeited due to the contract signed between Empire Dynasty Travel and the supplier. It is imperative to contact us as soon as possible if you run into a financial situation and unable to make a monthly payment.
• All reservations can be paid in full at the time of booking if there is availability of the event at that time. It is the responsibility of the guest to be sure that they can attend each event before submitting a deposit. It is also the responsibility of each guest to be sure that travel mates are also making monthly payments. All payments to Empire Dynasty Travel are non-refundable and non transferable. This is because Empire Dynasty Travel has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. With these contracts, we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation. Monthly payments are due the 15th of each month. Late payments will incur a $25 late fee. Once a late fee is assessed, your invoice will be adjusted, and the late fee must be paid with your next monthly payment. One (1) late fee per room can be waived and refunded as a courtesy of Empire Dynasty Travel after the final payment is made. All final payment dates are clearly noted on the website of the event you have selected. It is your responsibility to be sure payments arrive to us on or before that date. All payments must be submitted before 11:59 PM CST on the final payment date. If you fail to submit your final payment by the deadline, your reservation will be canceled, and all funds will be forfeited.
• Payments must be submitted monthly to keep your reservation active. Non-payment or two late payments without notification will result in cancellation and funds will be forfeited.
• Choose your travel mates wisely! If a cancellation occurs that changes the occupancy, the remaining occupant(s) will be required to pay the applicable occupancy rate. For example, if you book a quad occupancy room and one travel mate cancels, the remaining parties will be required to pay the triple occupancy rate.
• Reservations that are not paid in full by the final payment deadline will be canceled and funds will be forfeited.
Empire Dynasty Travel Incentive Program
Here's how it works.
• Refer your friends, and you all get rewarded.
• You'll receive a $25 Empire Dynasty Travel Gift Card for each "new guest" you refer and pays their trip in full.
• The gift card can be applied to any Empire event or any event you set up with Empire Dynasty Travel (family reunion, school reunion, birthday, etc. by land or cruise)
• If you are not attending the event yet refer a guest and they provide your name and pay their trip in full-we will mail you the $25 Empire Dynasty Travel Gift Card.
• It pays to travel with Empire as we "treat you like royalty" and consider you family and not a guest. At Empire, we love our family and appreciate you.
Deposit Protection (new policy effective 10/01/2019)
Should your plans change, and you cancel your booking 60 days or more before your departure date, you will receive a credit minus $50.00, valid for up to five years from the date of cancellation.
We guarantee our trips will depart (weather and other conditions dependent, of course) as soon as enough guests are booked.
You must make your reservations in the name that is on your government-issued identification you will use to check-in at the hotel.
• To travel abroad, U.S. citizens must have a passport. In general, it should be valid for at least six months after your return date, and passports expiring before then should be renewed as soon as possible. We recommend that passports contain at least 2 blank pages for each country visited. If your passport does not have this many page, you should obtain a new passport as soon as possible.
• Any changes in names or passport information should be reported to us immediately.
• Many countries also require a travel visa for entry. Requirements vary by country. Some countries issue visas upon arrival, but in most cases, you need to obtain visas prior to travel.
• Airlines and cruises may deny boarding and your tour may be disrupted if your passport and visa are not in order.
Reinstatement of Reservations
If your reservation is canceled due to nonpayment, if notified within 14 days that you would like to reinstate your reservation, a reinstatement fee of $25 will be added to your invoice and must be paid before your reservation is reinstated.
Last Minute Reservations
All reservations must be made no later than 60 days prior to departure. If space is available for a last-minute reservation, full payment is due within 24 hours of submitting deposit and all applicable cancellation penalties will apply.
Travel Insurance Refunds
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing insurance. Claims are filed directly with Travel Guard, processed by Travel Guard, and refunds are handled directly by Travel Guard and not by Empire Dynasty Travel. Your policy will be emailed directly to you once processed by Empire Dynasty Travel. You may contact Travel Guard at 1.800.826.5248 to inquire on the claim..
Cancellations are only accepted in writing. Email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, invoice number, and event you are cancelling.
Changes to an existing reservation may incur a $25 per person fee plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes and removal of any services. There are no refunds for unused services.
Method of Payment
We process payments via Invoicing System, PayPal, FreshBooks, or by Wave. This allows each client to make payments through Invoicing System, PayPal, FreshBooks, Wave, or any major credit card. Each transaction is secured with 256-bit SSL encryption to protect your payments. Our transactions appear as Empire Dynasty Travel. Any chargeback because of stopped payments or insufficient funds will incur a $75 chargeback fee per transaction. Checks and payments over the phone are not accepted.
Losing your investment towards a vacation is the absolute worst. Therefore, we highly recommend purchasing travel protection to protect against trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage loss or delay, medical expenses and more. You are not required to select and purchase travel insurance for your domestic and international tours. However, highly recommended to protect your investment. For Caribbean, Mexico and Cruise destinations, we can add travel insurance to your package when making your reservation.
All rooms requested are standard king bed or two bedded rooms with private bathroom accommodations, unless specifically requested otherwise. Please understand that although we will make a bed type request on your behalf, bed types are subject to availability. Room selection in all cases is strictly at the discretion of the hotel’s management. The number of persons accommodated does not dictate the room size. Single and double occupancy reservations may be placed in a single bedded room unless otherwise specified.
To ensure the desired group synergy, Empire Dynasty Travel reserves the right to accept, reject or expel any individual who is deemed disruptive or incompatible with the interests of the group. Expenses, including cancellation fees and or costs for alternative travel plans to return home will be the responsibility of the passenger. All unused services are nonrefundable.
Event itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Release from Liability
Empire Dynasty Travel does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your trip, including, for example, ownership or control over hotels or lodging facilities, airline, bus, an or other transportation companies, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions or equipment used, food service or entertainment providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors. As a result, Empire Dynasty Travel is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity or of any other third party. Without limitation, Empire Dynasty Travel is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to acts of God, acts of government, force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, dangers associated with or bites from animals, pests or insects, marine life or vegetation of any sort, dangers incident to recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, rafting, hiking, walking, bicycling, etc., sanitation problems, food poisoning, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, illness, epidemics or the threat thereof or for any other cause beyond the direct control of Empire Dynasty Travel. In addition, I release Empire Dynasty Travel and its subsidiaries from its own negligence and assume all risk thereof.
Assumption of Risk
I am aware that travel such as that I am undertaking involves hazardous activities, with a risk of illness, injury or death which may be caused by forces of nature, animals, insects or flora, the negligence of Empire Dynasty Travel, or other persons and companies known or unknown, or of willful or criminal conduct of third parties. I am aware that weather conditions may be severe, adverse and/or unpleasant. I am also aware that medical services or facilities may not be readily available or accessible during some or all of the time during which I am participating on the trip. To partake of the enjoyment and excitement of this trip I am willing to accept the risks and uncertainty involved as being an integral part of my adventure. I hereby accept and assume full responsibility for any and all risks of illness, injury or death and of the negligence of Empire Dynasty Travel and agree to hold harmless and release Empire Dynasty Travel from claims of third-party negligence. I understand the physical requirements of the activity in which I will be participating, and I currently have no known physical, medical or mental condition which would impair my ability to participate in this tour or my safety in this activity, and I am willing to assume all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition. I hereby authorize Empire Dynasty Travel or my local ground handler or others to arrange for any emergency medical treatment and hospitalization as may be necessary for me because of participation in this activity without my further consent.
I agree that any dispute concerning, relating or referring to this Agreement, the brochure or any other literature concerning my trip, or the trip itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§1-16, either according to the then existing Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or pursuant to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS). Such proceedings will be governed by substantive (but not procedural) Kansas law and will take place in Leawood, KS. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this contract is void or voidable. Please understand that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you (and we) are waiving our right to a trial by jury.
I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to participate on the trip designated on this application (or a trip which I may change to) and that I have read the description of the trip as it appears in the current Empire Dynasty Travel website relating to the trip, together with all information contained in this application. I am voluntarily participating in this trip with knowledge of the hazards involved.
Knowing and Voluntary Execution
I have carefully read these Terms and Conditions and the booking information sections of this document, and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and Empire Dynasty Travel and agree of my own free will. By signing, I agree to these Travel Terms & Conditions and Empire Dynasty Travel’ Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk and Binding Arbitration Clause for myself, each member of my traveling party and any minor children accompanying me.
Empire Dynasty Travel may take photographs or video of its trips and trip participants grant Empire Dynasty Travel permission to do so and for it to use same for promotional or commercial use without payment of any compensation to participant. Other Terms Empire Dynasty Travel reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person as participant and to make changes and substitutions in any itinerary of its group travel as it deems necessary for the comfort, safety, or the convenience of the group travel participants and the proper execution of the event. Empire Dynasty Travel also reserves the right to withdraw any or all events announced in this program should conditions warrant. If an event is canceled, a full refund of all monies paid to the company by the participant will constitute full settlement. Please report any disability requiring special attention to Empire Dynasty Travel at the time the reservation is made. Empire Dynasty Travel will make reasonable attempts to accommodate special need requirements of disabled travelers, but not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Please note that hotels and Empire Dynasty Travel cannot always guarantee bed type choice. We will do our very best to accommodate your request. Empire Dynasty Travel is not responsible for time changes made to our itineraries, to include hotel check-in and bus schedules. Empire Dynasty Travel assumes no responsibility and will not be held liable for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity by reason of (1) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of its suppliers, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any employee of these suppliers, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or used by any of these suppliers, or (4) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under the control, direct or otherwise, of Empire Dynasty Travel, or (5) acts of God.